The coronavirus pandemic is likely to have a profound impact on children’s services for some time to come, as we emerge from the greatest crisis in a generation.
Early help will have a critical role to play in meeting increased demand for support and services for children and families who are experiencing new and heightened needs caused by the strains of the lockdown, and avoid reaching crisis point.
CYP Now has assembled some of the nation's top experts and practitioners for the 7th annual national Early Help conference, which will take place over four consecutive days from 1pm to 3pm, Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th November.
Join experts and leading practitioners from across the sector as they share key insights and practice approaches to support you to commission and provide services that have a genuine impact for children, young people and families.
The conference is designed for:
- Managers, directors and practitioners across children and young people’s services
- Commissioners of services
- Early help teams
- Charity chief executives and directors
- Policy makers and officers
- Early support co-ordinators
- Troubled families teams
- Public health professionals
- Health and wellbeing boards
- Children’s centre managers
- Health visitors
- CAMHS professionals
- Quality and performance managers
- Heads of strategy
- Heads of evaluation and evidence
- The academic community
How to register:
You can register for the online conference using the button below or click here.
The fee to attend this online event is just £99.00 +VAT (£118.80) per person* for access to:
- All of the live sessions across the four days - view the programme
- Live Q&A with the presenters
- Opportunities to network with exhibitors and view their products and services
- On-demand access to all sessions for up to three months after the live conference date
* Click here to view the booking terms and conditions