Online conference 2.00-5.30pm, Wednesday 22nd & Thursday 23rd September
Early help is crucial for children and families that would benefit from universal support as well as those at the edge of child protection intervention.
Experiences from the past year have widened disparities between disadvantaged children and their peers, and affected young people’s emotional and mental health. As we emerge from the pandemic, early help is more critical than ever.
CYP Now’s 8th national Early Help conference will take place online on the afternoons of Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd September.
Join experts and leading practitioners from across the sector for this essential event as they share key insights and practice guidance to support you to provide services that improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
The event will cover a number of key topics including:
- Overcoming challenges in evaluating early help services
- A local authority perspective on current challenges and solutions in delivering early help from the Association of Directors of Children’s Services
- Using innovation methods to redesign services
- Building community engagement to create resilience and better parent-child relationships
- The key ingredients of good tutoring programmes
- Direct work with young people to support prevention of knife crime
- Identifying and supporting young people with caring responsibilities
- How early help is crucial for young people’s mental health
- Practical steps needed to ensure early help and early intervention is at the forefront of policy and spending at local, regional and national level
The conference is designed for:
- Managers, directors and practitioners across children and young people’s services
- Commissioners of services
- Early help teams
- Charity chief executives and directors
- Policy makers and officers
- Early support co-ordinators
- Troubled families teams
- Public health professionals
- Health and wellbeing boards
- Children’s centre managers
- Health visitors
- CAMHS professionals
- Quality and performance managers
- Heads of strategy
- Heads of evaluation and evidence
- The academic community
How to register and attend:
You can register for the online conference using the button below or click here.
The fee to attend this online event is just £99.00 +VAT (£118.80) per person* for access to:
- All of the live sessions across both days - view the programme
- All of the live sessions across the two days – view the programme
- Live Q&A with the presenters
- On-demand access to all sessions for up to three months after the live conference date
- CPD certificate validating your participation
- Opportunities to hear presentations from our partners and view their products and resources
* Click here to view the booking terms and conditions
Already registered? Click the button below to enter the online conference homepage where you will find instructions on how to watch the sessions live or on-demand.